Depending on the time of year the Bink's Spoon may not be the lure of choice but these guides use them when appropriate and can teach you how to catch fish with the Bink's Spoon. They are all superb guides and we recommend them any time of the year.
Brian Ondrejka - Kansas Angling Experience
- Phone: (913) 484-9055
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kansasanglingexperience
- Website: kansasanglingexperience.com
- Your choice of waters/species include:
- Clinton Lake: Walleye, Wiper (Hybrid Striped Bass), and Crappie.
- Melvern Lake: Smallmouth Bass, Largemouth Bass
- Wolf Creek/Coffey County: Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Wiper (warm water lake, great winter option!)